Dozens of stories hit national news last week about teens who are experiencing severe health problems – from breathing issues to lung collapse – and tying their symptoms to vaping.
Here is a roundup of stories from the week about vape’s health risks and what new cases are revealing.
- Teens in Wisconsin Diagnosed With Severe Lung Problems via Gizmodo
- Student Shares Shocking Images of Collapsed Lungs After Vaping for a Year via NY Post
- Mystery Lung Illness Linked to Vaping. Health Officials Investigating Nearly 100 Possible Cases via Washington Post
- CDC Launches Probe Into Surge Of Severe Lung Disease Cases Linked To Vaping via Huffington Post
- Vaping Caused North Texas Teen’s Lungs to Fail, Doctors Say via WFAA Texas